Sunday, January 17, 2010

SHOE ORDER - CHOOSE YOUR OWN STYLE!



I keep an inventory of stripper and other platform shoes in the studio for parties, workshops, classes. About every quarter I place a reorder to restock, and for the first time I am including individual student requests in this order. This means that students can go to my wholesale on-line inventory at: www.pleaserusa.com/index.asp select the style of shoe (or boot!) they want to order.



I can't wait to see the sassy, fabulous shoes you pick out!!


It works like this:


1- student selects style and size of shoes they want to order


2- I go to my website for pricing


3- student pays a non-refundable 20%


4- on 2/5/10 order is placed


5-student is notified when order arrives ( usually about 2-3 weeks) and pays balance remaining

No comments:

Post a Comment