Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wow moments during workshop today...

When I have new ladies in the studio it's important to me that they understand why I do what I do, and how I got started.  That it was a passionate, compelling force outside of me that initiated and drove the whole thing and I was a (sometimes) unwilling participant!  Today 2 ladies shared with me very powerful stories, different yet similiar, of how the enviornment of unconditional support and acceptance, coupled with the freeing movement we do has enabled them to break free, heal and integrate who they are as women, wives, mothers.  It's hearing these stories that puts the pieces of the puzzle together regarding why I was driven to create Lady Katherine and continue to nurture and spread our mission.  Remember you ARE beautiful and loved.  xoxo Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment