Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This week we are ending another 6 week session, and even after 2 1/2 years I find myself reflecting and feeling a bit sad that the 6 weeks are over.  I change the routine and exercises in every class every 6 weeks - from pole dance to abs & booty to make sure that students get the best possible workout and challenge every time.  But during the 6 weeks I find that I get attached emotionally to the routine, the moves, the place students go in class - it's funny how ladies have 'their' poles.  Kind of like school or church, they get to class early to stake out their fav pole before someone else does.  The pole by the door and pole by the fan are the most popular. 

I enjoy too the synergy that develops within each class - often the ladies already know each other, and it warms my heart to see how quickly and easily they accept and integrate newbies into their fold.  They are so in love with what we do and represent that they can't wait to share and engage others - it's a beautiful thing!

Well next on my to-do list is designing routines for next week - something that always helps me get excited about the upcoming and ease the transition from the outgoing.  Remember you are beautiful and perfect.  xoxo Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment